Treat Williams Net Worth
Treat Williams Net Worth 2019: Richard Treat Williams is an American actor and children’s book author who has appeared on film, stage and television. He first became well known for his starring role in the 1979 film Hair, and later also starred in the films Prince of the City, Once Upon a Time in America, The Late Shift and 127 Hours.
- First Name: Treat
- Last Name: Williams
- Full Name: Richard Treat Williams
- Age: 66 years
- Birthday: 1st December, 1951
- Birthplace: Rowayton, Connecticut, United States
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Kent School, Kent, CT
- University: Franklin and Marshall College (1973)
- Profession: Actor, Director, Singer, Pilot
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Prince of the City
- Year(s) Active: 1972–present
- Talent Agency: Agency for the Performing Arts N.Y.
- Websites: twitter.com/Rtreatwilliams, www.nndb.com/people/163/000025088/
- Father: Richard Norman Williams
- Mother: Marian Andrew
- Family Member: William Henry Barnum (maternal great-great-grandfather), Robert Treat Paine (distant relative)
Best known for playing the role of Dr. Andy Brown on the television drama, Everwood , and also appeared in several episodes of Brothers & Sisters. In 2019, Treat Williams Net Worth is $10 Million. He has two children with his wife, Pam Van Sant.
How Much is Treat Williams Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Treat Williams Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He was rumored to have been linked to Quentin Tarantino ‘s film Django Unchained. He published his own children’s book.