Travis Wall Net Worth
Travis Wall Net Worth 2019: Travis Michael Wall is an American dancer, dance instructor, and choreographer specializing in contemporary dance and jazz dance. He is best known for his 2006 appearance as a competitor on the second season of the television show So You Think You Can Dance, which airs on the Fox Network.
- First Name: Travis
- Middle Name: Michael
- Last Name: Wall
- Full Name: Travis Michael Wall
- Age: 30 years
- Birthday: 16th September, 1987
- Birthplace: Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Large tattoos on both arms
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Gay
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Professional Performing Arts School
- Profession: Dancer, Dance instructor, Choreographer
- Profession: Dancer
- Claim to Fame: Director at Shaping Sound Dance Co., Choreographer at So You Think You Can Dance and Dance Instructor/Choreographer at NUVO Dance Convention
- Talent Agency: Evelyn Zilberman, Columbia Artists Theatricals
- Brand Endorsement: Dr. Pepper Commercials (1996)
- Websites: twitter.com/traviswall, http://www.traviswall.tv, shapingsoundco.com/, soyouthinkyoucandance.wikia.com/wiki/Travis_Wall, instagram.com/travisova/, www.facebook.com/traviswall, myspace.com/hardassbitch
Contemporary and jazz dancer known for his work on the hit Fox TV series So You Think You Can Dance, where he’s served as both a competitor and choreographer and was nominated for an Emmy in 2011. In 2019, Travis Wall Net Worth is $500 Thousand. His mother, Denise Wall, trained Season 3 dancer Jaimie Goodwin. His adopted brother, Danny Tidwell , was also a runner-up on Season 3. He’s been in a long-term relationship with gymnast Dom Palange .
How Much is Travis Wall Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Travis Wall Net Worth 2019 is $500 Thousand. He choreographed a jazz dance for Caitlynn Lawson and Mitchell Kelly in Week 5 of Season 8 using “Piece of My Heart” by Janis Joplin . He starred on the Oxygen reality show, All the Right Moves, which spotlighted his attempts to begin a dance company, Shaping Sound, with Nick Lazzarini , among others.