Tracy Lawrence Net Worth
Tracy Lawrence Net Worth 2019: Tracy Lee Lawrence is an American country music singer, songwriter, and record producer. Lawrence signed to Atlantic Records in 1991, and debuted that year with the album Sticks and Stones.
- First Name: Tracy
- Middle Name: Lee
- Last Name: Lawrence
- Full Name: Tracy Lee Lawrence
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 27th January, 1968
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Texas
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer-songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Alibis; Time Marches On
- Music Genre (Text): Country
- Music Genre: Country
- Year(s) Active: 1991–present
- Music Style: Contemporary Country, New Traditionalist, Neo-Traditionalist Country, Honky Tonk
- Music Mood: Earthy, Refined/Mannered, Earnest, Amiable/Good-Natured, Organic, Cheerful, Laid-Back/Mellow, Sentimental, Reflective, Bravado, Intimate, Theatrical, Reserved, Bright, Relaxed, Rollicking, Yearning, Rustic, Light, Swaggering
- Instrument: Vocals
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Acoustic guitar
- Record Label: Atlantic, Warner Bros., DreamWorks Nashville, Mercury Nashville, Rocky Comfort, BamaJam, Lawrence Music Group
- Associated Acts: Flip Anderson, Larry Boone, Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, James Stroud, Elbert West, George Strait
- Websites: http://www.tracylawrence.com
Country singer released eight #1 singles between 1990 and 2011, including “Find Out Who Your Friends Are.” In 2019, Tracy Lawrence Net Worth is $9 Million. He was married to his second wife, Stacie Drew, from 1997 to 1998. He married his third wife Becca Lawrence in 2000. He has two daughters named Mary Keagan and Skylar JoAnn.
How Much is Tracy Lawrence Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tracy Lawrence Net Worth 2019 is $9 Million. He performed a 2009 duet with Lorrie Morgan , entitled “After the Fire is Gone.” He had his greatest commercial success with the twice Platinum-certified 1996 album Time Marches On.