Tom Berenger Net Worth
Tom Berenger Net Worth 2019: Tom Berenger is an American television and motion picture actor. He was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his portrayal of Staff Sergeant Bob Barnes in Platoon. He is also known for playing Jake Taylor in the Major League films and Thomas Beckett in the Sniper films.
- First Name: Tom
- Last Name: Berenger
- Full Name: Thomas Michael Moore
- Age: 68 years
- Birthday: 31st May, 1949
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: University of Missouri
- Profession: Actor, producer, television writer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Platoon
- Year(s) Active: 1968-present, 1968–present
- Family Member: Allison Berenger (daughter), Patrick Berenger (son), Chelsea Berenger (daughter), Chloe Berenger (daughter), Shiloh Berenger (daughter), Scout Berenger (daughter)
Actor who won a Golden Globe Award for his role as Sergeant Barnes in Platoon, which starred Charlie Sheen . He played Sikes in Turbulence 2: Fear of Flying, and portrayed Theodore Roosevelt in Rough Riders. In 2019, Tom Berenger Net Worth is $8 Million. He married Laura Moretti. He has six children across four marriages.
How Much is Tom Berenger Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Tom Berenger Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He was in the mind-bending film, Inception, with Leonardo Dicaprio . He was in the miniseries Hafields and McCoys, which was nominated for an Emmy Award.