Thomas Sangster Net Worth
Thomas Sangster Net Worth 2019: Thomas Brodie-Sangster, also credited as Thomas Sangster, is an English actor best known for playing Sam in Love Actually, Simon in Nanny McPhee, Ferb in Phineas and Ferb, Jojen Reed in Game of Thrones and Newt in the Maze Runner film series.
- First Name: Thomas
- Middle Name: Brodie
- Last Name: Sangster
- Full Name: Thomas Brodie Sangster
- Age: 27 years
- Birthday: 16th May, 1990
- Birthplace: London, England, UK
- Height: 5′ 10½” (179 cm)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Distinctive Feature: Youthful appearance
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Actor, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Love Actually, Phineas and Ferb, and Nowhere Boy
- Year(s) Active: 2001 – present, 2001–present, 1999–present
- Talent Agency: Curtis Brown Group Ltd (London)
- Websites: twitter.com/sangsterthomas?lang=en
- Father: Mark Sangster (He’s an actor)
- Mother: Tasha (née Bertram) (She’s an actress)
- Sister: Ava Sangster
- Friend: Aaron Johnson, Alyson Stoner, Vincent Martella
Played the role of Jojen Reed on the drama Game of Thrones and can be heard as the voice of Ferb in Phineas and Ferb . He also stars as Newt in the Maze Runner films. In 2019, Thomas Sangster Net Worth is $1.5 Million. He has a sister named Ava. He is the second cousin once removed of fellow actor Hugh Grant . He began a relationship with Isabella Melling in 2014.
How Much is Thomas Sangster Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Thomas Sangster Net Worth 2019 is $1.5 Million. He starred in the film Love Actually with Colin Firth . He appeared in the film Nowhere Boy alongside Aaron Taylor-Johnson .