Thomas Lennon Net Worth
Thomas Lennon Net Worth 2019: Thomas Patrick Lennon is an American actor, comedian, screenwriter, producer and director. As an actor he is best known for his work as a cast member on MTV’s The State, for his role as Lieutenant Jim Dangle on the Comedy Central series Reno 911! and as Felix Unger on the CBS series The Odd Couple.
- First Name: Thomas
- Middle Name: Patrick
- Last Name: Lennon
- Full Name: Thomas Patrick Lennon
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 9th August, 1970
- Birthplace: Oak Park, IL, USA
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Oak Park High School, River Forest High School
- University: New York University
- Profession: Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter, Producer And Director
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Reno 911!, 17 Again
- Year(s) Active: 1991–present
- Talent Agency: Principato Young Entertainment (LA)
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial for Starburst (2000), TV Commerical for Sprint PCS (2001), TV commercial for Snickers (2001-2003)
- Websites: www.comedycentral.com/shows/reno_911/index.jhtml, twitter.com/thomaslennon, www.facebook.com/Thomas-Lennon-1491021117806681/
- Father: Timothy Lennon
- Mother: Kathleen Lennon
Actor and comedian known for his role as Lieutenant Jim Dangle in the television show Reno 911! In 2009, he appeared in the comedy film 17 Again . He and Paul Rudd were nominated for the MTV Award of Best Kiss for their kiss in I Love You, Man . In 2019, Thomas Lennon Net Worth is $8 Million. He married actress Jenny Robertson in 2002. The couple has a son, Oliver.
How Much is Thomas Lennon Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Thomas Lennon Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He co-starred with Kerri Kenney Silver on the television show Reno 911! He was in a comedy group called The New Group at New York University .