Takeo Spikes Net Worth
Takeo Spikes Net Worth 2019: Takeo Gerard Spikes is a former American football linebacker who played in the National Football League. He played college football for Auburn University. He was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals 13th overall in the 1998 NFL Draft.
- First Name: Takeo
- Middle Name: Gerard
- Last Name: Spikes
- Full Name: Takeo Gerard Spikes
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 17th December, 1976
- Birthplace: Augusta, Georgia, USA
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 242lbs (110 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Washington County High School in Sandersville, GA
- University: Auburn State University, Executive MBA from the University of Miami
- Profession: Football Linebacker, Author
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Linebacker
- Draft: Drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the 1st round (13th overall) of the 1998 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Cincinnati Bengals (1998–2002)
- Brand Endorsement: Print ads for Bike brand athletic wear (2007)
- Websites: www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/SpikTa00.htm, www.nfl.com/player/takeospikes/2503086/profile, www.facebook.com/TakeoSpikes/, twitter.com/TakeoSpikes51, www.behindthemaskbook.com/
NFL linebacker who began his career with the Cincinnati Bengals in 1998. He was a two-time Pro-Bowl selection. In 2019, Takeo Spikes Net Worth is $12 Million. Has began a relationship with Tionne ‘T-Boz’ Watkins. He has a daughter named Jakai.
How Much is Takeo Spikes Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Takeo Spikes Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. He tore his achilles tendon recording a tackle on quarterback Michael Vick . He signed with the Buffalo Bills in 2003 and instantly became one of the leaders of the team’s defense.